Monday, October 18, 2010

It's that special time of year...

When the leaves are gorgeous, the temperatures ideal, and everyone's sharing germs. I've been sick all weekend and wasn't there today. I'm not sure how many of your kids have been sick yet, but we'll keep reminding them to wash and sanitize while they're at school. If you can also remind them about covering mouths when sneezing and coughing, and washing hands, hopefully we can keep those germs to ourselves. Also, please don't send your child to school sick. It's much better for everyone if they can stay home and recover fully and come back when they are healthy again.

My sub (my Chinese speaking aid Mrs. Wu) told me only my morning class was given the homework. So the rest will get it tomorrow.

Quick reminder about the completely optional and very fun PTA Halloween Carnival after school this Thursday, October 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment