Tuesday, February 9, 2010

updates

Because this week is the week we're celebrating Valentine's Day, we won't be having a spelling test on Friday. My morning class will stay in my room all day and Mrs. Strasser's morning class will be with her.

Also IMPORTANT!!! This Thursday night at 6:30 is the much anticipated school wide Chinese New Year's celebration. You are more than welcome to bring anyone you think would like to celebrate with you.

I have still not heard from the place we are ordering the Step by Step books from. So if you had wanted to purchase a set, I will hopefully be finding out soon how we will be working it out, and we can get those books into your homes. For those of you who are borrowing a set, we are on What time is it? this week.

Monday February 22nd we will be going on a field trip downtown to see a children's group from China perform. We need chaperones for both classes. If you are interested and available that morning from 9 until almost 12, please let me know.

Also. Last announcement I promise. We are looking for more parent volunteers in the afternoon Chinese class. If you are available, we'd love to have you! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment