Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Homework

I have had a very bad cold this week, and was gone yesterday and half the day Monday. Hence, some of you are just getting homework folders today. I apologize for the delay.

We are getting ready and excited for the Chinese New Year, and will be having our own classroom party to celebrate. Both classes will have their party on Friday, February 11th. If you would like to help with either class party please let me know. My a.m. class party will be from 9:00- 9:45, and my p.m. class party will be from 12:20- 1:05.

We will be building a dragon out of recycled egg cartons for one of the activities at the party, so if you have any old egg cartons, can you please send them to school with your child and we will start a collection. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment